top of page
Reserve 24/7 online now for 2024 and beyond by clicking
We are now closed! See you in 2024!
NEW FOR 2024!
1. Cash or Charge only (4% fee for credit card usage applies) Cash preferred to pay balance upon arrival. Checks permitted for seasonal and monthly stays only. Checks for stays less than a month are not accepted.
2. AT SITE CHECK IN: Upon arrival you will proceed directly to your site and set up. We will check you in between 5 pm and 7 pm daily at your site and offer wood, ice, etc. at that time. If you arrive after 7pm, we will check you in the following day at the same time. You will check in via text with "site# has arrived" and check out via text with "site# has left" to 715-356-6470. DO NOT GO TO OFFICE for any of these purposes!
3. Minimum stays: We now have on line reservation minimum stays as follows:
Early Spring - 2 day minimum
Memorial Day Holiday - 2 day minimum
Early summer - 5 day minimum
4th of July - 3 day minimum
Late summer - 5 day minimum
Labor Day to close - 2 day minimum
* Exception will be made for long time guests and groups of 2 camping sites (units) or greater and camping cabin stays. Such individuals will have to call 715-356-6470 to reserve as online reservations are not possible with less than the minimum stay.
4. No posted or public office hours. We will be either in the office or not. If you need anything such as fire wood, ice, etc., the primary way to get it is to order it or ask for it via text to 715-356-6470. Call 911 for all emergencies
Interested in a seasonal stay?
Click below and apply here. Seasonal site are immediately available!
Campground Check In Map
IMPORTANT RULES ! - PLEASE READ ALL BELOW!
1. All prices are based on 2 people and 1 unit (camper, tent, trailer, etc.) per site. Two or more tents or campers on one site WILL BE CHARGED AS TWO OR MORE CAMPERS ON TWO OR MORE SITES! Therefore, we recommend you just reserve one site per each unit (tent or trailer) to give you more room...you will be charged for one unit per site regardless if you are on 1 unit per site or 4 units on one site - YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE SAME!
2. Cancellation Policy: Our reservation system collects a 25% deposit only. No over the phone or in person cancellations are accepted. To cancel your reservation you must fill out this cancellation form - click here>>>
a. Deposits are non-refundable due to weather or other acts of God at all times prior to, during, or after your arrival.
b. Credits will be issued for the remaining balance of your stay only upon termination of your stay while already staying at the campground. Credits will apply to daily or weekly stays only and not monthly or seasonal stays.
c. Deposits can be transferred when changing your reservation to a different date in the same year.
d. Deposits are fully refundable up to 14 days prior to the day of your arrival.
e. Deposits are refundable, minus a 1 day stay at your sites computed daily rate, between 14 days prior to your arrival to midnight on the day prior to your arrival.
f. Cancellations between midnight on the day prior to arrival through 9:00 pm on the day of your arrival will result in your deposit being either entirely non-refundable or refundable with a 1 day stay subtracted from the deposit total pending the circumstances and nature of the cancellation as reported by the client (camper) and as determined by the camp owners.
g. No shows with no cancellation request after 9:00 PM on their arrival date will lose complete deposit.
3. Campground is private: For paid customers only. Showers are metered and are not for public use. Any public non-campers will be charged $3 / person / shower upon discovery. License plate will be kept on file. If continued use occurs without notice, the Vilas County Sheriff will be notified and a no trespass order filed.
4. Overnight traveling guests: Overnight traveling guest are permitted, however, reservations are not permitted online. Must call in to 715-356-6470 to reserve. Must pay total bill prior to arrival via credit card. The amount charged is not refundable. Credit card fee of 4% applies.
5. Vehicle requirement: All Campers MUST HAVE a vehicle in their possession to camp here (i.e. auto, motor home, motorcycle or bike). No drop offs or walk ins permitted! Maximum trailer length permitted in park is 40 feet. More than 40 feet requires a waiver to stay here
6. Generator and ATV / Moped policy: Not permitted in campground
7. Pets: must be kept on leash AT ALL TIMES NO EXCEPTIONS! - Pets are not allowed in beach area or in cabin at any time and must be picked up after - ALWAYS!
8. This is your first warning for fishing in beach area: Fishing on the beach pier or in beach area is strictly prohibited and is considered a breach of contract that may result in you leaving the campground without refund for your portion stayed in the park
We have one sleeping cabin
No bathroom / water, Public facilities are 50 feet outside the cabin
You bring sheets, blankets, pillows and towels
No minimum stays - Must call in to reserve cabin - website will not take cabin reservations
bottom of page