Important Information - PLEASE READ!!!!!!
1. No Covid Restrictions / Mask are not required
2. One day reservations are not permitted online - Must reserve at least one week in advance and pay total bill prior to arrival by snail mail. Requests inside of a week are not accepted and a site cannot be guaranteed - we can only inform you of current openings.
3. All Campers MUST HAVE a vehicle in their possession in order to camp here (i.e. auto, motor home, motorcycle or bike). No drop off campers or walk ins permitted!
4. Online reservation system takes a 50% of your total deposit only (non-refundable within 2 weeks of your arrival) - Cash or check required upon check in to pay balance
5. Electrical Generator / ATV / Moped use is NOT permitted campground wide
6. Stays of a month or longer require 50% down and a signed contract before arrival in order to secure a reservation.
7. Pets are allowed but must be kept on leash AT ALL TIMES - Not allowed in beach area or in cabin at any time and must be picked up after - ALWAYS!
8. Fishing on the beach pier or in beach area may result in you leaving the campground
CASH OR CHECK REQUIRED UPON CHECK IN
Rates are for 2 people and one camper or tent. Only one unit allowed per site. Additional people are extra, under 17 are free. Maximum people per site is 6.
Maximum camper length is 40 feet.